RESEARCH PROFESSIONAL ~ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT~
- Armed with a clear understanding of the changes in the market, with the ability and tact to devise innovative marketing strategies & solutions along with identifying novel areas for growth and accelerating sales volume.
- Ability to analyze and understand entrepreneurial activities, business requirements, sales &marketing strategies, customer-value maximization, developing new business processes and revenue streams.
- Effective team player with good communication skills; equipped with the knack of business management along with the knowledge of analysis, development and implementation of strategic business plans and policies.
- Possess strong & excellent academic standing with knowledge of teaching practice and nurturing as well as fostering student’s development to their utmost potential.
- Gained understanding in account management and alliances management along with the ability to efficiently manage planning, organising and scheduling multiple projects for completion.
- Capable of meeting the overall service delivery norms complying with organizational SLA’s and performance against key success metrics by maintaining relationships with key customers and collating information on prospective clients.
- Cellular biology: Cell culture, microbiology, microscopy (confocal, fluorescence and light microscopy)
- Molecular biology: RNA extraction, reverse transcription, PCR, DNA gel analysis, quantification and extraction
- Biochemistry: Western blot, ELISA, enzymatic assays
- Nanotechnology: Preparation and characterization of liposomes as nanocarriers mimicking cell membranes
- Animal manipulation: Handling, feeding, breeding
- Analytical methods: Titrations, spectrophotometry, Titrations, spectrophotometry